Dr. Mustafa has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sadaf Mustafa, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Mustafa completed a residency at Union Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at UNION MEMORIAL HOSPITAL-DPT OF LAB MED and is affiliated with MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mustafa is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Union Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Ziauddin Medical University, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Union Memorial Hospital-dpt of Lab Med
Medstar Union Memorial Hospital201 E University Pkwy, Baltimore, MD 21218 Existing Patients: (410) 554-2284
Medstar Good Samaritan Hospital5601 Loch Raven Blvd, Baltimore, MD 21239 Existing Patients: (443) 444-4818
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mustafa?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mustafa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mustafa frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Mustafa's office is located at 201 E University Pkwy, Baltimore, MD 21218. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mustafa speaks Pashto, Urdu, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- Medstar Union Memorial Hospital