Dr. Sachinder Hans, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hans' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sachinder Hans, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Clinton Twp, MI. Dr. Hans completed a residency at Detroit-Macomb Hosps. He currently practices at Henry Ford Vascular Surgery - Clinton Township and is affiliated with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hans is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Detroit-Macomb Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Detroit-Macomb Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- McLaren Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- NGS CoreSource
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hans?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hans accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hans frequently treats Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD), Peripheral Artery Catheterization, and Ruptured Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Hans' office is located at 43191 Dalcoma Dr Ste 101, Clinton Twp, MI 48038. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hans has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
Henry Ford Vascular Surgery - Clinton Township
Henry Ford Vascular Surgery - Clinton Township43191 Dalcoma Dr Ste 101, Clinton Twp, MI 48038 Existing Patients: (586) 573-8030