Dr. Apte has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sachin Apte, MD is a oncology specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Apte completed a residency at The Ohio State University Hospitals. He currently practices at MOFFIT CANCER CENTER and is affiliated with Adventhealth Tampa. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- The Ohio State University Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- Visiting Scholar, Dept. Of Gynecology & Obstetrics,Charite Hospital, Campus Benjamin Franklin, Other Education — 2006
- The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Ohio State University, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1997
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Moffit Cancer Center
Urology of Virginia Pllc12902 Usf Magnolia Dr, Tampa, FL 33612 Existing Patients: (813) 745-4673
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Apte?
So very thankful for the wonderful care I received from Dr. Apte and Moffitt Cancer Center!! I would highly recommend this amazing physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sachin Apte, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Apte's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Apte accepts your insurance.
Dr. Apte frequently treats Peritoneal Cancer, Gynecologic Cancer, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Apte's office is located at 12902 Usf Magnolia Dr, Tampa, FL 33612. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Tampa
- Moffitt Cancer Center