Dr. Sachin Bansal, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Aurora, IL. Dr. Bansal completed a residency at Washington University, St. Louis School of Medicine, St. Lous, Missouri. He currently practices at Castle Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Rush Copley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Bansal is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Castle Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
Castle Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine2111 Ogden Ave, Aurora, IL 60504 Existing Patients: (630) 978-3800
Castle Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine1320 N Highland Ave Ste B, Aurora, IL 60506 Existing Patients: (630) 892-4286
Castle Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine1100 W Veterans Pkwy Ste 1, Yorkville, IL 60560 Existing Patients: (630) 553-3000
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- Washington University, St. Louis School of Medicine, St. Lous, Missouri, Residency Hospital
- Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri, Medical School
- Washington University In St. Louis, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bansal?
So I have to say that looking at the reviews here I'm rather shocked. I have had nothing but 100% positive experiences at Castle. One of my best friends, my son and I have all received treatment there. Most recently I needed cortisone shots in my back to treat chronic sciatica pain. The staff was friendly and got me signed in quickly. The nurses were so nice and super gentle and friendly that I really felt at ease right away. Now for the BEST of the best. Dr. Bansal. This man can only be described as an angel sent to the people of Earth by God to enact miracles of healing and pain relief. He is so nice...honestly the nicest most attentive and caring doctor of any kind that I've ever dealt with. His bedside manner is really outstanding. You just can't teach someone how to be that kind. You either have it or you don't. Furthermore, his skillset is absolutely without question second to none. Not only do I FULLY endorse and recommend him, I will use only him from now on.
- Rush Copley Medical Center