Dr. Sachit Manocha, MD is a interventional pain medicine specialist in Worthington, OH. Dr. Manocha completed a residency at Ohio State University / College of Medicine. He currently practices at Interventional Pain Center and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Manocha is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Ohio State University / College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Ohio State University / College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2004
- none, Internship Hospital — 2004
- A Einstein College M Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Medical College, Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya, Medical School — 1985
- Ohio State University / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Manocha?
I have been a chronic pain patient for 14 years, after 2 failed back surgeries. I have seen multiple doctors during that time. I now have had an inplanted pain pump for 2 years and life has been so much better. There is sometimes a wait but he spends quality time with you. He is very caring and I have done so much better under his care! Would recommend him to anyone!
- Doctors Hospital
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- Ohio State East Hospital
- Ohio State University Hospital