Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Sabrina Wilbur, MD
Dr. Sabrina Wilbur, MD is
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Episcopal Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Temple University Hospital Episcopal Campus, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Universidad Central Del Este (UCE), Facultad De Medicina, Medical School — 1987
- University of California At Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilbur?
Dr. Sabrina Wilbur is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, and made me feel very comfortable throughout the visit. She answered my questions and seemed to genuinely care about my health. I plan to continue to work with her as my cardiologist and highly recommend her
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Sabrina Wilbur, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Wilbur's profile.
Dr. Wilbur in specializes in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Wilbur's office is located at 185 Montague St Fl 4 Brooklyn, NY 11201. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Wilbur is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wilbur provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Sabrina Wilbur, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
Dr. Sabrina Wilbur, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
Nyc Arrhythmia Care
Long Island New York Hospital185 Montague St Fl 4, Brooklyn, NY 11201 (718) 855-7223
Cardiovascular and Heart Rhythm Consultants, PC
Cardiovascular and Heart Rhythm Consultants30 W 60th St Apt 1U, New York, NY 10023 (212) 579-9710