Dr. Stone has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sabrina Stone, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Stone completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. She currently practices at Cardiovascular Consultants of North Texas Llp and is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stone is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Texas Heart Institute / Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Iowa State University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Consultants of North Texas Llp6300 W Parker Rd Ste 125, Plano, TX 75093 Existing Patients: (469) 800-4400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stone?
Excellent doctor, very professional - did my heart cath with stent. Highly recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sabrina Stone, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stone's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stone accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stone frequently treats Congenital Heart Defects, Heart Disease, and Tricuspid Valve Disease.
Dr. Stone's office is located at 6300 W Parker Rd Ste 125, Plano, TX 75093. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano