Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Sabrina Stone, MD
Dr. Sabrina Stone, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Stone completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. She currently practices at Cardiovascular Consultants of North Texas Llp and is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stone is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Texas Heart Institute / Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- WASHINGTON UNIV IN ST LOUIS SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2005
- Iowa State University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stone?
Excellent doctor, very professional - did my heart cath with stent. Highly recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stone has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stone frequently treats Congenital Heart Defects, Heart Disease, and Tricuspid Valve Disease.
Dr. Stone's office is located at 6300 W Parker Rd Ste 125, Plano, TX 75093. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano
Cardiovascular Consultants of North Texas Llp6300 W Parker Rd Ste 125, Plano, TX 75093