Dr. Bejanishvili has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Saba Bejanishvili, MD is a neurology specialist in Austell, GA. Dr. Bejanishvili completed a residency at Emory University School Of Med. and is affiliated with Wellstar Cobb Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bejanishvili is board certified in Neurology.
- La State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Emory University School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Emory University School Of Med, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- National Elevator
- State Farm
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3875 Austell Rd Ste 204, Austell, GA 30106 Existing Patients: (770) 941-4716
Northwest Neurology4460 Austell Rd, Austell, GA 30106 Existing Patients: (770) 941-4716
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bejanishvili?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saba Bejanishvili, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bejanishvili's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bejanishvili accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bejanishvili frequently treats Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP), Epilepsy, and EEG (Electroencephalogram).
Dr. Bejanishvili's office is located at 3875 Austell Rd Ste 204, Austell, GA 30106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bejanishvili speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital