Dr. Saad Bitar, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Bitar completed a residency at Saint Louis University Hospital. He currently practices at SSM Health Heart & Vascular and is affiliated with Alton Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bitar is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
SSM Health Heart & Vascular
Christian Hospital Physician Billing Services LLC11125 Dunn Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63136 Existing Patients: (314) 839-5522
Vivian F Moynihan MD2 Memorial Dr Ste 102, Alton, IL 62002 Existing Patients: (314) 653-5125
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bitar?
Fantastic heart Specialist and straight shooter and communicator.
- Alton Memorial Hospital
- Christian Hospital
- OSF Saint Anthony's Health Center
- SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Lake Saint Louis