Dr. Tabbara has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Saad Tabbara, MD is a cardiology specialist in Richland, WA. Dr. Tabbara completed a residency at Staten Island University Hospital - South. He currently practices at INLAND CARDIOLOGY ASSOCIATES and is affiliated with Acmh Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tabbara is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- SUNY Downstate, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Staten Island University Hospital - South, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Staten Island University Hospital - South, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Amer U Beirut, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Inland Cardiology Associates
Inland Cardiology Associates 0f Tri-cities900 Stevens Dr Ste 101, Richland, WA 99352 Existing Patients: (509) 946-2699
Cardiology Associates1 Nolte Dr Ste 140, Kittanning, PA 16201 Existing Patients: (724) 548-4047
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tabbara?
Dr Tabbara saved my life after I had a STEMI. He worked very quickly to minimize damage to my heart. He is also a very nice man.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saad Tabbara, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tabbara's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tabbara accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tabbara frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Tabbara's office is located at 900 Stevens Dr Ste 101, Richland, WA 99352. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tabbara speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Acmh Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital