Dr. Syngil Yang, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Yang completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hospital. He currently practices at NYU Orthopedic Associates and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
NYU Orthopedic Associates
NYU Orthopedic Associates530 1st Ave # 8u, New York, NY 10016 Existing Patients: (646) 501-0740
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Harvard University School Of Public Health, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yang?
Dr. Yang is excellent. He called me at home on a weekend, right after my surgery to see how I was doing. Not only is he a great doctor, but he has a friendly kind disposition as well and a great PA who was also friendly and helpful. I highly recommend him for any hand issue.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital