Dr. Pete Batra, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Batra completed a residency at Northwestern University Fienberg School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Rush Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery and is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Batra is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Northwestern University Fienberg School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Batra?
Dr. Batra is truly a wonderful physician and a world leader in his field. He restored my sinuses to health after a catalogue of previous failures at other facilities and prolonged suffering. He is a tremendous, gifted surgeon and cares deeply for all of his patients. I would thoroughly recommend Dr. Batra and the entire ENT team at RUSH.
- Rush University Medical Center