Dr. Scheinerman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. S Scheinerman, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Scheinerman completed a residency at New York University Med Center. He currently practices at Northwell Health Physician Partners Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery at Lenox Hill, 4th floor and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Scheinerman is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- New York University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- New York University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Indian, Mandarin, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog
Northwell Health Physician Partners Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery at Lenox Hill, 4th floor
Lenox Hill Hospital130 E 77 Street 4 Hall Fl Black, New York, NY 10075 Existing Patients: (212) 434-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scheinerman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. S Scheinerman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Scheinerman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Scheinerman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Scheinerman frequently treats Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome, Aortic Valve Surgery, and Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary).
Dr. Scheinerman's office is located at 130 E 77 Street 4 Hall Fl Black, New York, NY 10075. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Scheinerman speaks Russian, Spanish, and Tagalog. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- Southside Hospital