Dr. Seyed Sayar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sayar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Seyed Sayar, MD is a hematology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. He currently practices at IU Simon Cancer Center and is affiliated with Indiana University Health North Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sayar is board certified in Hematology.
- University Nm Cancer Rsch Trmt Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Tehran School Of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sayar?
Very caring, took time to explain/and used white board to make sure I knew exactly what ahead of me treatment wise. Talked to my wife to make sure she had all her questions answered. Told us that if we thought of any other questions to make sure we wrote them down for the next visit. He actually called himself the next day to see how we were coping with everything. Office staff are amazing as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sayar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sayar frequently treats Skeletal System Neoplasms, Blood Cancers, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Sayar's office is located at 535 Barnhill Dr Rm 473, Indianapolis, IN 46202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sayar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Indiana University Health North Hospital
- Indiana University Health Tipton Hospital
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
IU Simon Cancer Center
IU Simon Cancer Center535 Barnhill Dr Rm 473, Indianapolis, IN 46202 Existing Patients: (317) 944-0920