Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Robbins Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Samuel Robbins Jr, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Germantown, TN. Dr. Robbins Jr completed a residency at Regional Medical Center. He currently practices at Dynamic Directions Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Methodist University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Robbins Jr is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE / MEMPHIS / COLLEGE OF MEDICINESURGERY, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robbins Jr?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robbins Jr frequently treats Aortic Valve Surgery, Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary), and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR).
Dr. Robbins Jr' office is located at 7655 Poplar Ave Ste 350 350, Germantown, TN 38138. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Robbins Jr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist University Hospital
Dynamic Directions Internal Medicine7655 Poplar Ave Ste 350 350, Germantown, TN 38138 (901) 761-2470