Dr. Samuel Siddiqui, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Siddiqui's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Samuel Siddiqui, MD is a neurology specialist in Delray Beach, FL. Dr. Siddiqui completed a residency at UT Memphis. He currently practices at Florida Lighthouse. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- 1993, Internship Hospital
- University of Illinois At Peoria, Internship Hospital
- Emory University Rollins School of Public Health, Other Education — 1999
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- UT Memphis, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Aga Khan Medical College, The Aga Khan University, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Florida Lighthouse16244 S Military Trl Ste 150, Delray Beach, FL 33484 Existing Patients: (561) 638-8872
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Siddiqui?
I have been seeing Dr. Siddiqui for several years. From the very beginning Dr. Siddiqui has taken the time to care for my health, but also takes the time to speak with me at every appointment. It's rare to find a doctor that combines such personal touches and care for a patient as a person with outstanding quality of medical care. His staff is always warm, friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Siddiqui.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Siddiqui accepts your insurance.
Dr. Siddiqui frequently treats Deep Brain Stimulation Evaluation, Home Sleep Study, and Evoked Potential Test.
Dr. Siddiqui's office is located at 16244 S Military Trl Ste 150, Delray Beach, FL 33484. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Siddiqui speaks Urdu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Siddiqui has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.