Dr. Ryutaro Hirose, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hirose's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ryutaro Hirose, MD is a general surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Hirose completed a residency at University of California-San Francisco. He currently practices at Ucsf Medical Center and is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of California-San Francisco, Internship Hospital
- University of California-San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hirose?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hirose accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hirose frequently treats Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy, Abdominal Organ Transplant, and Abdominoplasty.
Dr. Hirose's office is located at 505 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hirose has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus