Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Ryan Yuan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Yuan completed a residency at Norwalk Hosp-Yale U. He currently practices at Group Health Occupational Hlth Services. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yuan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Norwalk Hosp-Yale U, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Norwalk Hosp-Yale U, Internship Hospital — 1999
- The Fourth Mil Med U, Medical School — 1989
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yuan?
Received a pacemaker by Dr Yuan extremely competent and sharp as a razor blade. He answered all my questions and I think he is an exceptional Doctor. I would highly recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yuan frequently treats Cardiovascular Stress Test, Tilt Table Testing, and Treadmill Stress Test.
Dr. Yuan's office is located at 11511 NE 10th St, Bellevue, WA 98004. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yuan speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Yuan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.