Dr. Schafer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ryan Schafer, DO is a family medicine specialist in Ardmore, OK. Dr. Schafer completed a residency at Arkansas. He currently practices at TURRENTINE FAMILY CLINIC and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Ardmore. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schafer is board certified in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine.
- Arkansas, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Dallas Southwest Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Ok State Univ Coll Of Osteo Med, Medical School — 2002
- Oklahoma State University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schafer?
Excellent he listens to me and always considers referrals to specialist. Helps you figure out what’s wrong, who & where is best for his patients if it is out of his realm. He understands everyone is not the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ryan Schafer, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schafer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schafer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schafer frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Shoulder, Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot, and Arthritis of the Elbow.
Dr. Schafer's office is located at 800 Isabel St, Ardmore, OK 73401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Ardmore
Turrentine Family Clinic
Schafer Medical Center800 Isabel St, Ardmore, OK 73401 (580) 223-5432
Homestead Medical Clinic
Homestead Medical Clinic1001 15TH AVE NW, Ardmore, OK 73401 (580) 319-5205