Dr. Ryan Miller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miller's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ryan Miller, MD is a cardiology specialist in Morganton, NC. Dr. Miller completed a residency at Akron Gen Med Ctr. He currently practices at The Sanger Clinic and is affiliated with Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge - Morganton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miller is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Guthrie Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Akron Gen Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Akron Gen Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Ohio Medical College - Toledo, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Sanger Clinic2209 S Sterling St Ste 530, Morganton, NC 28655 Existing Patients: (828) 580-4230
Pain Relief Centers-morgantonthe137 W Parker Rd Ste B, Morganton, NC 28655 Existing Patients: (828) 430-9050
Grace Hospital2201 S Sterling St, Morganton, NC 28655 Existing Patients: (828) 580-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miller frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Disease, and Congenital Heart Defects.
Dr. Miller's office is located at 2209 S Sterling St Ste 530, Morganton, NC 28655. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge - Morganton
- Frye Regional Medical Center