Dr. Pitts has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ryan Pitts, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Pitts completed a residency at Mayo Clinc. He currently practices at Orthopedic Associates LLC and is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Pitts is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Washington Univ, Barnes-Jewish, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Mayo Clinc, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Missouri, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pitts?
Dr. Pitts did a complete knee replacement for me on my right knee that could not have gone better. I was very motivated and followed all instructions he gave. I did amazing! In less than a month I was done with the walker and the cane and was walking and driving! I can go up and down steps normally now which I hadn't been able to for the last several years. Wish I hadn't waited so long to have the surgery! I have recommended him to family and friends with knee problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ryan Pitts, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pitts' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pitts accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pitts frequently treats Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery.
Dr. Pitts' office is located at 1050 Old Des Peres Rd Ste 100, Saint Louis, MO 63131. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Des Peres Hospital
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton