Call (954) 645-2685 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (954) 320-3304 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ryan Sobel, MD
New Patient(954) 645-7938
Dr. Ryan Sobel, MD is a head & neck surgical oncology specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Sobel completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. He currently practices at Broward Physicians Group and is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Sobel is board certified in General Surgery.
Broward Physicians Group
Bhpg Neurosurgery1601 S Andrews Ave Fl 3, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316 Call
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Other Education — 2013
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Nassau University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Optima Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sobel?
I'm so thankful for Dr. Ryan Sobel. I had 2 lumps growing rather large on my face & neck, by my right ear. The care I received from my first visit, to the hospital surgery, to all of my follow up visits are first rate. He even got involved with my insurance situation & cleared that up. Thank you, Dr. Sobel, for an easy biopsy & then a smooth removal of these lumps. I didn't even realize it's a delicate location with nerves & could lead to ear canal problems. It all went flawlessly! Extremely gifted, big heart. Highly recommended.
- Broward Health Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ryan Sobel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sobel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sobel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sobel frequently treats Surgery, Robotic Assisted and Thyroid Disease.
Dr. Sobel's office is located at 1601 S Andrews Ave Fl 3, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sobel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.