Dr. Seutter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ryan Seutter, MD is a cardiology specialist in Suffolk, VA. Dr. Seutter completed a residency at University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus. He currently practices at Bon Secours Cardiovascular Specialists and is affiliated with Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Seutter is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Baylor University, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Residency Hospital
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Internship Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 2001
- University Of Minnesota School Of Engineering, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- One Net
- Optima Health
- Today's Options
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Seutter?
Dr. Seutter is absolutely amazing. I had a choice to make between him and another doctor who had already completed another procedure on me. My consultation was very informative and I knew that Dr. Seutter would be the best doctor for my defibrillator/pacemaker combo procedure. The team was awesome and three weeks later, I am doing great. So very thankful!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ryan Seutter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Seutter's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Seutter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Seutter frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Seutter's office is located at 5838 Harbour View Blvd Ste 270, Suffolk, VA 23435. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Bon Secours Cardiovascular Specialists
Cardiovascular Specialists5838 Harbour View Blvd Ste 270, Suffolk, VA 23435 Existing Patients: (757) 541-1050