Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roop accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ryan Roop, MD is a hematology specialist in Kalispell, MT. Dr. Roop completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Northwest Oncology & Hematology and is affiliated with Cabinet Peaks Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roop is board certified in Hematology.
- Washington University, St Louis, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - Tucson, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Oncology & Hematology
Northwest Oncology & Hematology350 Heritage Way Ste 1100, Kalispell, MT 59901 Existing Patients: (406) 752-8900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roop?
He is a very caring doctor. He told it like it was and explained everything to me about my cancer which is a rare cancer. Very glad I have him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roop frequently treats Anemia, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Roop's office is located at 350 Heritage Way Ste 1100, Kalispell, MT 59901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roop has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cabinet Peaks Medical Center
- Kalispell Regional Medical Center
- North Valley Hospital
- The Healthcenter