Call (571) 470-7919 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ryan Miyamoto, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Miyamoto completed a residency at New York University Hospital for Joint Disease. He currently practices at Fair Oaks Orthopaedic Associates and is affiliated with Stonesprings Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miyamoto is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Steadman - Hawkins Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- New York University Hospital for Joint Disease, Residency Hospital
- University Of Maryland, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fair Oaks Orthopaedic Associates
Fair Oaks Orthopaedics3620 Joseph Siewick Dr Ste 201, Fairfax, VA 22033 Existing Patients: (571) 470-7919
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miyamoto?
Just a superb physician. Very engaged with his patients. Superior surgeon!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Miyamoto has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ryan Miyamoto, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miyamoto's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miyamoto accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miyamoto frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain, and Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis.
Dr. Miyamoto's office is located at 3620 Joseph Siewick Dr Ste 201, Fairfax, VA 22033. Find other locations and directions.
- Stonesprings Hospital Center
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Reston Hospital Center