Dr. McDonald has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ryan McDonald, MD is a nephrology specialist in Montpelier, ID. Dr. McDonald completed a residency at Ochsner Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Bear Lake Memorial Hospital and is affiliated with Davis Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McDonald is board certified in Nephrology.
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Ochsner Clinic Found, Internship Hospital — 2005
- St. Matthews University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Masters Hospital Administration, Other Education — 2004
- Brigham Young University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Altius Health Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bear Lake Memorial Hospital164 S 5th St, Montpelier, ID 83254 Existing Patients: (801) 200-4022
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McDonald?
I had visited with another Dr before Dr McDonald. He was such a breath of fresh air. Has helped me to understand what is happening with my kidney condition. How I can help my self in improving my short term and long term conditions. I recommend him to anyone needing to understand why their kidneys may not be working correctly. Very personal too.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ryan McDonald, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McDonald's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McDonald accepts your insurance.
Dr. McDonald frequently treats Anemia, Chronic Kidney Diseases, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. McDonald's office is located at 164 S 5th St, Montpelier, ID 83254. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McDonald speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Davis Hospital and Medical Center
- Lakeview Hospital
- Mckay Dee Hospital
- Ogden Regional Medical Center