Dr. Ryan Kruse, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kruse's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ryan Kruse, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Kruse completed a residency at Mayo Clinic. He currently practices at University of Iowa Sports Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kruse is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- University of Iowa, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- Mayo Clinic, Residency Hospital — 2017
- University Of Louisville, Internship Hospital — 2014
- St. George's University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2013
- Washington University, St Louis, Undergraduate School — 2009
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kruse?
Dr. Kruse has helped me with both shoulder and knee problems. He has a very good understanding of the options available for pain relief and is really good at explaining the options and answering all my questions. The office runs on schedule and I never feel rushed at appointments. I am very happy to have him as my doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kruse accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kruse frequently treats Joint Drainage, Arthritis, and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain.
Dr. Kruse's office is located at 2701 Prairie Meadow Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kruse has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
University of Iowa Sports Medicine
University of Iowa Sports Medicine2701 Prairie Meadow Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242 (319) 384-7070