Dr. Ryan Polselli, MD is a breast radiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Polselli completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at EMORY HEALTHCARE SYSTEM-EMORY UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Polselli is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Emory Healthcare System-emory University Hospital
Emory Healthcare System-emory University Hospital1364 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (912) 667-8654
MammoLink435 Manor Blvd, Palm Harbor, FL 34683 Existing Patients: (844) 546-5871
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University Of South Florida, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Polselli?
Dr. Polselli diagnosed me with breast cancer earlier this year. From the time he saw the abnormality on my mammogram until the time he did the biopsy and diagnosed the cancer, he was very very helpful and kind. He helped me get an appointment for a biopsy right away. The biopsy did not hurt at all. He always took his time to explain everything to me. When the results came back, he sat down with me in his office for about 30 minutes to tell me what I needed to do and helped me find a surgeon.
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Grady Memorial Hospital