Call (303) 963-0891 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ryan Maybrook, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lone Tree, CO. Dr. Maybrook completed a residency at Atlantic City Regional Medical Center. and is affiliated with The Medical Center of Aurora. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maybrook is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Colorado Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Loma Linda University, Medical School
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Atlantic City Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University Colorado Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Loma Linda Univsity School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Southern Adventist University (Collegedale, TN), Undergraduate School — 2004
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Universal American
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maybrook?
Dr Maybrook came to Sidney Ne. Our first appt we discussed my 132 resting heart rate that I had for well over 5 years. he got it to normal range in a very short time, My life improved greatly. Found out today he no longer comes here . He is amazing and will be missed
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maybrook has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ryan Maybrook, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maybrook's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maybrook accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maybrook frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Maybrook's office is located at 10103 Ridgegate Pkwy Ste 103 103, Lone Tree, CO 80124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maybrook speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center