Dr. Lingor has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ryan Lingor, MD is a sports medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Lingor completed a residency at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. and is affiliated with Hospital For Special Surgery. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lingor is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Notre Dame Sports Medicine Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1233 2Nd Ave, New York, NY 10065 Existing Patients: (212) 606-1202
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lingor?
Wonderful to be able to see a good orthopedist in an emergency without having to wait weeks or months. Listened to me and walked me through what was wrong and how to treat it. Would definitely recommend Dr Lingor and the HSS Ortho Injury Care
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ryan Lingor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lingor's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lingor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lingor frequently treats Joint Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Dr. Lingor's office is located at 1233 2Nd Ave, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hospital For Special Surgery