Dr. Ryan Wilkins, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Niagara Falls, NY. Dr. Wilkins completed a residency at University at Buffalo, State University of New York. He currently practices at Excelsior Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Kenmore Mercy Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilkins is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University At Buffalo Sports Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University at Buffalo, State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 2012
- U Of Buffalo SUNY Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Medical School — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
- Universal Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilkins?
Would highly recommend Dr. Wilkins. He is an amazing doctor. I have necrosis in both hips and right shoulder. He worked fast with diagnosing the disease and getting me in for surgeries. He will be doing partial shoulder replacement this week on my right shoulder. I wouldn’t trust any other doctor to do it!
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital