Dr. Ryan Meineke, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Encinitas, CA. Dr. Meineke completed a residency at Loma Linda University Med Ctr. He currently practices at Pacific Orthopeadics and Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Meineke is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Pacific Orthopeadics and Sports Medicine
San Diego Cardiovascular Assoc351 Santa Fe Dr Ste 100, Encinitas, CA 92024 Existing Patients: (760) 633-3130
- Oakland Bone and Joint Specialists, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Loma Linda University Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Loma Linda University Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University of Cincinnati / Main Campus, Medical School — 2006
- University of California At Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Brown & Toland Physicians
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meineke?
I severed a tendon about a year ago and Dr. Meineke repaired it. Six months later, I had to have a knee replacement, which he also did. I completely trust this doctor. He gives you lots of options, explains each and helps you work through those. I would highly recommend this doctor! Friendly, has a sense of humor and yet very professional. His staff is awesome, too.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas