Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ryan Bell, MD
Dr. Ryan Bell, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Bell completed a residency at National Naval Medical Center. He currently practices at Obstetrics and Gynecology (West 80th Street) and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- National Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- USUHS F E HEBERT SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2002
- University Of Washington, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bell?
Dr. Ryan Bell is an outstanding physician. He is knowledgeable, patient, a terrific listener with a wonderful manner. He is my new physician and I hope to be in his care for a long time.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Greenwich Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bell frequently treats Vitamin B Deficiency, Dyslipidemia, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Bell's office is located at 232 W 80th St, New York, NY 10024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.