Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nevils accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ruth Nevils, MD is a oncology specialist in Springfield, MO. Dr. Nevils completed a residency at University Missouri Columbia. She currently practices at Lester E Cox Med Ctr Gen Sgy. Dr. Nevils is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Missouri Columbia, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University Missouri Columbia, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University Tennessee, Residency Hospital — 1988
- U Tennessee, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Wake Forest University School Of Medicine, Medical Center Boulevard, Medical School — 1986
- Cason Newman College Jefferson City Tn, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lester E Cox Med Ctr Gen Sgy
Cox Medical Centers3801 S National Ave, Springfield, MO 65807 Existing Patients: (417) 269-7728
Bond Clinic600 Blues Lake Pkwy, Rolla, MO 65401 Existing Patients: (573) 364-8823
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nevils?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nevils frequently treats Cancer Screening, Oral Cancer Screening, and Skin Screenings.
Dr. Nevils' office is located at 3801 S National Ave, Springfield, MO 65807. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nevils has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.