Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (818) 732-8236.
Dr. Ruth White, MD
New Patient(818) 732-8236
Dr. Ruth White, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Woodland Hills, CA. Dr. White completed a residency at Hosp Good Samaritan. She currently practices at UCLA Health Woodland Hills and is affiliated with UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. White is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Hosp Good Samaritan, Residency Hospital — 1982
- U Calif, Residency Hospital — 1978
- U Calif, Internship Hospital — 1977
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. White?
- UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. White has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ruth White, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. White's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. White accepts your insurance.
Dr. White frequently treats Hives, Candidiasis of Skin and Nails, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. White's office is located at 6344 Topanga Canyon Blvd Ste 2040, Woodland Hills, CA 91367. Find other locations and directions.
UCLA Health Woodland Hills
Ucla Cpn Woodland Hills6344 Topanga Canyon Blvd Ste 2040, Woodland Hills, CA 91367 Existing Patients: (818) 732-8236