Dr. Ruth Martin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Martin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ruth Martin, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Beachwood, OH. Dr. Martin completed a residency at Case West Res U Hosps. Dr. Martin is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Case West Res U Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1977
- NY Med, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Tex SA Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1972
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1971
- 1 24800 Highpoint Rd, Beachwood, OH 44122 Existing Patients: (216) 831-6611
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martin frequently treats Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Bipolar Disorder, and Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence).
Dr. Martin's office is located at 24800 Highpoint Rd, Beachwood, OH 44122. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Martin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.