Dr. Myers has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ruth Myers, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Burnsville, MN. Dr. Myers completed a residency at University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center. She currently practices at Psychnurse P.c.. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Myers is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Psychnurse P.c.3000 County Road 42 W Ste 210, Burnsville, MN 55337 Existing Patients: (952) 898-7578
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Myers?
She is warm, caring and attentive. Very interested in the whole person: mentally and physical. Worked with me a lot on finding different options drug wise as I have drug sensitivities. Did not put me in a box diagnosis wise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Myers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Myers frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Myers' office is located at 3000 County Road 42 W Ste 210, Burnsville, MN 55337. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.