Dr. Ruth Anderson, MD is a pain management nurse in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Anderson completed a residency at Geisinger Medical Center, Danville Pa. She currently practices at EmergeOrtho, Wilmington, NC and is affiliated with New Hanover Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Anderson is board certified in Pain Medicine.
EmergeOrtho, Wilmington, NC
EmergeOrtho2716 Ashton Dr, Wilmington, NC 28412 Existing Patients: (910) 332-3800
EmergeOrtho - Wilmington/Ashton2716 Ashton Dr, Wilmington, NC 28412 Existing Patients: (910) 332-3800
EmergeOrtho - Wilmington/Porters Neck8115 Market St Ste 108, Wilmington, NC 28411 Existing Patients: (910) 332-3800
EmergeOrtho - Jacksonville2000 Brabham Ave Ste 100, Jacksonville, NC 28546 Existing Patients: (910) 332-3800
- University Of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Geisinger Medical Center, Danville Pa, Residency Hospital — 1997
- St. Paul Hospital In Dallas, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Pennsylvania State University, Undergraduate School — 1983
- University of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Other Education
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anderson?
An excellent first meeting. DR. Anderson explains things in terms that you understand. I fully appreciate that.
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center