Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Ruth Hertzman-Miller, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Dedham, MA. Dr. Hertzman-Miller completed a residency at Cambridge Hosp. She currently practices at HSL-NEWBRIDGE ON THE CHARLES and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hertzman-Miller is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- UCLA/West La Vamc, Fellowship Hospital
- Cambridge Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Cambridge Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hertzman-Miller?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hertzman-Miller frequently treats Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, Constipation, and Difficulty With Walking.
Dr. Hertzman-Miller's office is located at 7000 Great Meadow Rd, Dedham, MA 02026. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hertzman-Miller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham
Hsl-newbridge On the Charles
NewBridge Outpatient Clinic7000 Great Meadow Rd, Dedham, MA 02026 Existing Patients: (781) 234-9600