Dr. Ruth Strauss, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Strauss' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ruth Strauss, MD is a cardiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Strauss completed a residency at Fell-Boston U Sch Med. She currently practices at Ruth H. Strauss MD and is affiliated with Dignity Health - California Hospital Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- St Vincent's Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- UCLA Ctr Hlth Scis, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Fell-Boston U Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Massachusetts Institute Of Technology (Mit), Other Education — 1975
- Massachussetts Institute Of Technology (M.I.T.), Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Strauss?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Strauss accepts your insurance.
Dr. Strauss frequently treats Stress Test, Treadmill Stress Test, and Arrhythmia Screening.
Dr. Strauss' office is located at 505 Shatto Pl, Los Angeles, CA 90020. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Strauss speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Strauss has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dignity Health - California Hospital Medical Center
- PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital
- Saint Vincent Medical Center