Dr. Parish has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ruth Parish, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Everett, WA. Dr. Parish completed a residency at Cincinnati Chldns Hosp. She currently practices at Community Health Center of Snohomish County. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parish is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Cincinnati Chldns Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Cincinnati Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Cincinnati Chldns Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Community Health Center of Snohomish County
Community Health Center of Snohomish County1019 112th St SW, Everett, WA 98204 Existing Patients: (425) 551-6200
Community Health Center
Chc of Snohomish County Everett-north Pharmacy1424 Broadway, Everett, WA 98201 Existing Patients: (425) 789-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parish?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parish accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parish frequently treats Immunization Administration, Tobacco Use Disorder, and Smoking Cessation Counseling.
Dr. Parish's office is located at 1019 112th St SW, Everett, WA 98204. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.