Dr. Steinman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Russell Steinman, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Bloomfield Hills, MI. Dr. Steinman completed a residency at Sinai Grace Hosp/sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiology and Vascular Associates and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Steinman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Sinai Grace Hosp/sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology and Vascular Associates
Bloomfield Hills42557 Woodward Ave Ste 200, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304 Existing Patients: (248) 333-1170
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Steinman?
A great doc. and staff. Professional and kind to the person. I look forward to the appointments because of the way I've been treated for the last 8 years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Steinman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Steinman frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Steinman's office is located at 42557 Woodward Ave Ste 200, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland