Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Russell Miller, MD
Dr. Russell Miller, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Miller completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr. He currently practices at Columbia University OBGYN and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miller is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2005
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians and Surgeons, Medical School — 2001
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 2001
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
I cannot say enough positive things about Dr Miller and his staff. He is extremely thorough, responsive and one of the foremost experts in his field. His bedside manner as well as his medical competence are impeccable.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Miller has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Russell Miller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miller's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miller frequently treats Fetal Cardiac Monitoring, High Risk Pregnancy, and Amniocentesis.
Dr. Miller's office is located at 3959 Broadway # Bhs, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miller speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.