Dr. Russell Pecoraro, MD
Make an Appointment(904) 602-9013
Dr. Russell Pecoraro, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Pecoraro completed a residency at University Of Kentucky Medical Center. He currently practices at Clay EYE PHYSICIANS & SURGEONS- Mandarin and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pecoraro is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Clay EYE PHYSICIANS & SURGEONS- Mandarin
Clay EYE PHYSICIANS & SURGEONS- Mandarin11790 San Jose Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32223 Existing Patients: (904) 602-9013
- University Of Kentucky Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pecoraro?
I recently moved here and my previous ophthalmologist suggested Dr. Pecoraro. Although my doctor didn't know him personally, they belong to the same professional association of retina specialists and he was sure Dr. P. would be good. Indeed, I am very happy, having seen him twice. He explains things clearly and answers questions patiently. His staff is very efficient, professional, and friendly. I was done in 40 minutes, which included intake, two tests & seeing the doctor. I recommend him.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Orange Park Medical Center