Dr. Russell Lents, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Jackson, TN. Dr. Lents completed a residency at Baptist Mem Hospital. He currently practices at The Jackson Clinic and is affiliated with Jackson - Madison County General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lents is board certified in Ophthalmology.
The Jackson Clinic700 W Forest Ave Ste 300, Jackson, TN 38301 Existing Patients: (731) 422-0330
- Baptist Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Tn College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lents?
Dr. Lents is a wonderful, knowledgeable and great eye surgeon. He has his staff do a series of multiple eye tests before you see him, and when needed he will even send you to the retina specialist or such if needed. He is on time and will explain what procedures or procedure he attempts to do. I would recommend Dr. Lents to everyone!
- Jackson - Madison County General Hospital