Dr. Silverstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Russell Silverstein, MD is a nephrology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Silverstein completed a residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Dallas Nephrology Associates and is affiliated with Medical City Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Silverstein is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Texas SW Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dallas Nephrology Associates
Dallas Nephrology Associates - Dallas North Office13154 Coit Rd Ste 100, Dallas, TX 75240 Existing Patients: (214) 358-2300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silverstein?
Dr Silverstein and his nurse Bella are amazing. They are kind,caring and very competent. They treat you like you are the only patient of the day. Rest of office staff is very nice as well. So thankful he is my dr
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Russell Silverstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Silverstein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Silverstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Silverstein frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Silverstein's office is located at 13154 Coit Rd Ste 100, Dallas, TX 75240. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Children's Hospital