Dr. Russell Gornichec, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gornichec's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Russell Gornichec, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Hot Springs National Park, AR. Dr. Gornichec completed a residency at Baylor University. He currently practices at Russell S Gornichec MD PC and is affiliated with King's Daughters' Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gornichec is board certified in General Surgery.
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Baylor U, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gornichec?
Very Helpful and caring. He helped me lose about 30 pounds I’d regained after having gastric bypass surgery 13 years prior., although he was not the doctor who did my surgey. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to others .
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gornichec accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gornichec frequently treats Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic, Gallbladder Removal, and Port Placements or Replacements.
Dr. Gornichec's office is located at 501 W Grand Ave, Hot Springs National Park, AR 71901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gornichec has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- King's Daughters' Health
- Saline Memorial Hospital