Dr. Fisher has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Russell Fisher, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bedford, TX. Dr. Fisher completed a residency at Us Public Health Service Hospital. He currently practices at Mid-Cities Cardiac Care Center and is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Us Public Health Service Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Booth Meml Med Center Nyu, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- US Pub Hlth Serv Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Philadelphia College of Osteo. Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mid-Cities Cardiac Care Center
Mid-Cities Cardiac Care Center1305 Airport Fwy Ste 424, Bedford, TX 76021 Existing Patients: (817) 545-1355
- 2 4400 Oak Park Ln Ste 101, Fort Worth, TX 76109 Existing Patients: (817) 510-1060
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fisher?
Dr. Fisher MD is a great cardiology and excellent human been.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Russell Fisher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fisher's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fisher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fisher frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Fisher's office is located at 1305 Airport Fwy Ste 424, Bedford, TX 76021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fisher speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine
- Medical City North Hills
- Texas Health Heb
- Texas Health Specialty Hospital