Call (912) 299-7073 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Russell Dandy, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Savannah, GA. Dr. Dandy completed a residency at Lsu Health Science Center. He currently practices at Chatham Eye Associates and is affiliated with Memorial Health University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dandy is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- Lsu Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital
- Xavier University of Louisiana | Medical College of Georgia, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dandy?
I have seen Dr. Russell Dandy several times for my eye condition. I trust his opinion and the procedures he has used to treat me.. He has a pleasant personality, and explains as he tells me about my condition. He always asks if I have any questions. He is very patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Russell Dandy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dandy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dandy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dandy frequently treats Allergic Conjunctivitis, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Ectropion of Eyelid.
Dr. Dandy's office is located at 9104 Middleground Rd Ste 1 1, Savannah, GA 31406. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dandy speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dandy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital